The Employee Savings Plan
Partnering with Crownsavers to benefit your employees
As a local employer, you can set up an Employee Savings Plan, offering the opportunity for your employees to make regular deductions from their salary at no direct cost to you. Becoming an Employer Partner of the Credit Union is easy and can provide a number of benefits to your business.
There are many advantages to your business, including:
- A more productive workforce - Research has shown that employees free from financial concerns are more productive and have fewer absences than those with money worries.
- Helping your community - All money saved and borrowed with the credit union stays in the community, for the benefit of local residents and employees.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Offering this service is an active and meaningful way for you to demonstrate your commitment of giving something back to the community while helping your employees.
To learn more about the scheme please view the video below and download the Brochure and new member Emplyees Starter Pack.
We currently offer this service to the following organisations:
- Lewisham Council
- Lewisham Homes
- University Hospital Lewisham
- Lewisham College
- Phoenix Housing Association
- JSS Pinnacle Housing
- London & Quadrant
- One Housing Group
- Deptford Park Primary School
If you would like to become a Crownsavers Employer Partner, please get in touch with Credit Union Manager Dolores Beckford on 020 8698 2996 or click on the link below for more information.