Full Time Vacancies
Member Services & Loan Administrator.
Hours 35 hours per week
Period Permanent, 3 month probation.
Pay £9.50p per hour, (under review)
plus to 2% employers matching contribution to the Government employers’ pension scheme.
Reports to Manager.
Main purpose and scope of the post
To assist in ensuring that all administrative tasks are carried out in a timely, accurate and efficient manner to ensure maximum member/customer satisfaction.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure that members feel valued and welcome in dealings with the credit
- Efficient in using Microsoft softwares
- Dealing with member enquiries by post telephone, email, and from website
- Data entry on bespoke software
- Process new membership details on bespoke software
- Dealing with & processing members information
- Office Administration in regards to all loan related areas of the credit union
- Provide administration for Credit Control process of the Credit Union.
- Administration of online Members.
- Ensure that suitable ID requirements are adequately maintained
- Ensure effective record keeping are kept
- Promote sales of membership, savings and loans products
- Undertake training as required
- Financially Literate
Click here to view Job Description
- Closing date for applications 4.pm Monday 16th April 2018
- Interviews scheduled for Thursday 26th of April 2018
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter. The cover letter should evidence how you meet the criteria of this role.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Use subject heading ‘ADMIN’